Check out the brand-new Love Yer Dog website. It is packed with information about our company’s roots, the products we have developed along with where you can purchase those products. You can also find customer testimonies, news updates and information on upcoming events. Interested in becoming a wholesaler for our products? Just check out the Wholesale page and download our simple order form. Please feel free to send us an E-Mail or your own testimony and success story on our new website!
October 4, 2013
September 27, 2013
You know you have a great puppy shampoo when it makes them feel so good that they actually ask for a bath! No…he has NEVER done this before. This shampoo does a great job balancing their PH so that they have balanced skin levels and NO MORE hot spots, which makes mama happy!
– Christine Parker, Georgia
September 27, 2013
The Whole Dog Journal recently published an article about properly socializing your dog, and increasing their comfort level in different dog-to-dog encounters. This article highlights the introduction process, timing, location and provides different real-life scenarios and how to properly react. This great read can be found on the website for The Whole Dog Journal.
September 19, 2013
Cleo, a 5 year old Min Pin was diagnosed with environmentally related chronic severe dermatitis and had bitten, chewed and itched most of the hair off of her lower hind legs. Her owner Ramona had tried oatmeal baths and eventually had to put her pup on Predinzone, a steroid treatment often used for allergy issues. She used a regimen of Love Yer Dog Friendly Dog Wash 2 times a week along with Hot Spot and Wound Remedy once a day and slowly but surely Cleo’s skin issue began to improve.
“We started the LYD treatment 6 months ago. Cleo is now off steroids and she has no biting or itching. The hair has almost completely grown back. I’m very happy with the results. ”
– Ramona, Ormond Beach, FL
September 13, 2013
Come join us on September 25, 2013, from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. at the Hammock Wine and Cheese Shoppe located at 5368 N. Oceanshore Boulevard (A1A) for Yappy Hour. Admission is $10 which includes a glass of wine or beer and hors d’oeuvres; and featuring live music, raffles and a doggie gift bag. This is a fundraiser event to benefit the Saffari Animal Rescue.
August 4, 2013
Established in 2009 as a mobile service to provide alternative therapies for all domestic animals in Flagler County, St. Augustine, and northern Volusia County, the Flagler Integrative Veterinary Center has worked with the patient’s regular veterinarian, offering healing services that compliment your pet’s care. In addition to complimenting your pet’s care, they now sell our Love Yer Dog products at their main office located at 208 North 2nd Street, Flagler Beach, Florida 32136.
- Meatball Recipe for Dogs, Also Great For Licky Mats and Stuffer Toys, the Best Dog Treat is Real Food
- Use This Neem Spray, Dip, Rinse, Rub Recipe for Dogs, Puppies, Cats and Kittens for Natural Prevention and Treatment of Fleas, Lice, Mites and Ticks
- How to Protect Your Dog and Cat From Injury Due to Wildfire Smoke Inhalation with Simple Interventions, Natural Foods, Herbs, Homeopathic Remedies
- Use These Herbal Rinse Recipes for Dogs and Cats to Soothe, Refresh, and Help Heal Skin and Paw Issues, Anal Gland Issues and More
- Use Raw Honey to Help Reduce Your Dog's Environmental Allergy, Hay Fever Symptoms
- Chocolate Poisoning In Dogs, Symptoms and What to Do
- Ear Mites in Dogs and Cats Natural Treatment and Remedy
- Raw Meaty Bones for Cats and Kittens
- Healing with Honey, Do This for your Dog and Cat's Scrapes and Wounds
- Avoid Using This on Your Dog and Cat's Wounds, Hydrogen Peroxide Slows Healing